Contact Maryellen's assistant:
540-224-8018 | 540-224-8050 (fax)
Maryellen represents clients in a broad range of complex real estate, business and finance matters including land use and zoning, and works hard to ensure her clients’ interests are guarded, protected, and preserved. Her Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating results from exceptional ethical standards and demonstration of professional excellence. Her abilities are defined by their diversity. She is as comfortable and capable of helping a small start-up secure initial capital financing as she is in guiding a multinational corporation through a complex development deal and has a remarkable ability to bring the various parts of complex transactions together efficiently and effectively.
Maryellen has repeatedly been identified as a member of the “Legal Elite” by Virginia Business Magazine and is voted a “Virginia Super Lawyer” by other distinguished members of the legal community. Currently, she is featured in the Best Lawyers in America in the fields of real estate law and real estate litigation.
- Bates College, cum laude (1974)
- Washington & Lee University School of Law (1978)
- Glenn, Feldmann, Darby & Goodlatte (1983-present)
- Named to Virginia Lawyers Weekly's Inaugural listing of "Influential Women of Virginia”
- Director, RGC Resources, Inc.
- Foundation for Roanoke Valley (Director)
- Roanoke Foundation for Downtown, Inc. (Director)
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences (Director)
- Virginia Western Community College Foundation (Board Member)
- Roanoke City Public Schools Foundation, Inc. (Board Member)
Zoning Law: What You Don't Know Really Can Hurt You
Glenn, Feldmann, Darby & Goodlatte
37 Campbell Avenue S.W. | Roanoke, Virginia 24011 | 540 224 8000 | 540 224 8050 fax
The information contained in this web site is not intended as legal advice. The web site includes information on legal matters handled in the past by our attorneys. The results we have achieved depend upon a variety of factors unique to each matter. Because each matter is different, our past results cannot predict or guarantee a similar result in the future. This web page is intended for marketing and informational purposes only. Updated 2013 Glenn, Feldmann, Darby & Goodlatte